Six Beliefs That Set the Course of Your Life
1. If you don’t believe the impossible can happen, then you are right.
2. When you feel like you are less than others, then you are right.
3. When you believe what you have and how you were raised keeps you from having everything you ever dreamed of, you are right.
4. When you believe your mistakes can’t be undone, you are right.
5. When you feel this is the best it is going to get, you are right.
6. When you think someone will never change or rise above their brokenness, you are WRONG!
The Way I See It:
Our life is just a mirror to our thoughts and beliefs, that is the rule and that how it goes. If you are unhappy and unsatisfied with your life, if you wonder why this is happening to me? I don’t deserve this or what it is left for me to do? Or how this can change? or I want to change this… The only solution you have it to work on yourself (yes you heard me WORK ON YOURSELF. Change the question and ask what do I need to change in myself so that it can be reflected into my outer life. What kind of limiting beliefs I have that are setting me apart from my desires. Challenge your beliefs, your thoughts and start on changing them one by one and you will see amazing results. One of the great results is actually you will be feeling good and empowered and you will get inspired by watching how little things will start to shift and change for you giving you the fuel to keep on doing that work. It is not easy, it is not for the weak hearts and ill will. We literally face our own demons and challenge them one by one. It takes a lot of effort and guts and remembering a lot of bad situations that shaped us since long time and deciding to eliminate their influence on us today. Recalling all those memories will be painful and we would think they are long gone but it’s not true they are still shaping our reality today, it takes a lot of courage to do so. It is a continuous work on your subconscious to change the set of core beliefs you have about yourself, your life and how things work. Yes It is hard but it is worth it … it is hard but it is liberating.. it is hard but it will set you free… it is hard but you will change your life.
Love and Light